From printed films to zip-lock seals, we’ve got a pouch for you!
Pouching involves the automated delivery of bulk components into a variety of different film structures and the Aaron Thomas Company is your one-stop resource when it comes to F/F/S (form-fill-sealing) bulk quantity items into versatile pouches fabricated from a variety of film structures.
We can produce 3- or 4-sided pouches—as well as stand-up pouches with zippers—fabricated in-line from roll stock. We can deliver just what you need.
Whether it’s capsules, tablets, soups, or drink mixes, we know what it takes to make pouching a viable, cost-effective packaging option. We have the packaging equipment and the expertise to make your pouching project come together with ease.
Be sure to ask us about our new zip-lock or stand-up food pouching options.
State-of-the-Art Pouching Facility
- Many Sealing Choices—Our precision-engineered automatic equipment can pouch bulk product with a variety of different sealing techniques, including impulse or band seals.
- The Material Difference—We can construct a pouch to your specifications from polyethylene, polypropylene, various laminates, poly paper, poly foil, Tyvek® and many other materials. All pouching materials are available plain, print registered, or random print orientations.
- Low Cost Automatic Operations—Our form-fill-seal pouching lines are fully automatic, saving time and money on every job. We also offer automatic pouching with seals on three or four sides, assuring you consistent quality at an exceptionally low cost.
- Specialized Services—Weight verification, metal detection, and labeling services are available. As needed, these specialized services will be incorporated into your pouching process.
- Flexible Resources—In addition to meticulously maintained machinery, we offer two production shifts to ensure that each order gets completed in a timely manner.
Case Study: It’s In The Bag!
“A consumer goods company with a unique product concept approached Aaron Thomas with a challenging pouching project. They wanted to put a powdered laundry soap product into a pouch capable of passing through a laundry cycle without deteriorating. After months of testing, a specialty pouching substrate was specified for the pouch.”
“A new challenge arose when it was determined that industry-standard machines were incapable of properly sealing the specialty pouching film. Working closely with the client, the film supplier, and a team of machine engineers, we were able to successfully pouch our client’s product and prepare it for market tests. The product was a hit and was picked up by a major national grocery store chain.”
Download our brochure:
Pouching and Pouch Packaging Services (989 KB | .pdf)