Aaron Thomas Company Visitors Statement on COVID-19
Aaron Thomas Company is committed to protecting human health, including the health of our clients, representatives and staff. We are taking action to help prevent the spread of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in our operations at all our facilities. As an important link in the nation’s supply-chain of both food and supplements, we are taking action to prepare for the continuity of business in the safest and most efficient manner.
To our Clients and Vendors: We have implemented new protocols for client visits and Aaron Thomas personnel interactions with those visitors, including auditors, service providers, customers, and suppliers which will require clients and vendors to do the following before they visit our facility:
• refrain from visiting our site if they have traveled to any of the travel restricted countries within the prior 14 days (China, Italy, Iran, Republic of Korea, France, Spain and Germany)
• refrain from visiting our site if they have come in contact within the prior 14 days with anyone having traveled from the travel restricted countries
• check their temperature to confirm they do not have a fever
• stay home if they are sick or have a fever
• wash their hands and sanitize their phones and other personal equipment or tools before commencing any interactions or work at Aaron Thomas
• carry hand sanitizer to use where hand washing facilities are not available
• wear a mask during their time at Aaron Thomas if requested
• avoid using public transportation if possible
In general – we are restricting in-person visits to our facilities and will schedule only essential site visits.
All visitors must agree to the terms of the health & safety steps outlined above and visits can only be scheduled after written approval from Senior Administrators at Aaron Thomas.
Please reach out to your project manager, sales representative, or point-of-contact to ensure that you are authorized to visit our site. You must obtain written confirmation of this authorization before you will be allowed to enter our facility. If approval is granted, you will not be allowed to enter our manufacturing area. You will be restricted to a visitor area. Please use other conferencing options as a first option for contact with our site.
Thank you for your cooperation. We are happy to answer any questions our clients might have.
Aaron Thomas Company, Inc.