When Do You Need A Contract Packager?什麼時候你需要的合同包裝?

You should talk to a contract packager when…要談合同時,包裝...

  • Your packaging volume under or over employs your own packaging lines, either short or long term.您的包裝下卷或以上員工自己包裝生產線,無論是短期或長期。
  • There’sa specific, short-term requirement that may be better served by specific packaging experience or equipment you don’t have.還有具體的,短期的要求,可能得到更好的服務的具體包裝設備的經驗或你沒有。
  • There’sa short run for a new product test, gift pack and so forth which may otherwise require the investment in new equipment.短期來看有一個新的產品測試,禮品包等等否則可能需要投資於新裝備。
  • Promoting your product with increasingly popular marketing weapons of nonstandard packaging or promotional inserts requires special machinery or labor intensive work.促進您的產品與日益流行的營銷武器的非標準包裝或促銷插入需要特殊的機械或勞力密集的工作。
  • The pressure of new business or deadlines creates a heavy, short-term workload for which you require experienced help to supplement the efforts of in-house staff.壓力的新業務或限期造成了沉重的,短期的工作量,您需要有經驗的幫助,以補充的努力,內部工作人員。
  • A product may more economically be shipped in bulk to a distant market, then unit packed locally.一個產品可能會更經濟運散裝一個遙遠的市場,然後就地包裝單位。
  • New packaging forms unfamiliar to your staff and equipment may be specified.新的包裝形式陌生到您的工作人員和設備可指定。
  • There is no available in-house equipment or expertise for a particular job.沒有任何可用的內部設備或專門知識對某一特定的工作。
  • The plant is closing for maintenance or faced with a labor availability problem.該工廠將關閉維修或面臨一個勞動力供應的問題。
  • There’sa warehouse full of a product that needs reworking to make it salable.還有倉庫充分的產品,需要改造,使其暢銷。
  • A new package form is to be market tested before general introduction.一個新的封裝形式是市場考驗面前一般性介紹。
  • The company is faced with a high investment to meet regulatory and environmental compliance.該公司正面臨著高投資,以滿足監管和環境兼容。

However, there may be times when it may be premature to talk to a contract packager.然而,很多時候它可能是不成熟的交談合同包裝。 For example, when…舉例來說,當...

  • The need is unclear or at least not clearly stated.需要目前還不清楚,或至少沒有明確指出。
  • The problem can be more effectively and efficiently addressed using other methods.這一問題可以更有效地處理利用其他的方法。
  • You think the contract packager can salvage a project that you suspect is no longer salvageable.你認為該合同包裝可以挽救一個項目,你懷疑已經不再回收。
  • The company is not organizationally or financially prepared to implement the contract packager’s suggestions.該公司沒有組織或財政準備執行合同包裝的建議。

If these packaging tips have indicated to you that you might need a contract packager, give us a call today!這些包裝如果提示已經表示對你,你可能需要一個合同的包裝,給我們今天呼籲!